3 Nisan 2010 Cumartesi

Various 2




















VW Ad illustration @ Medina Turgul DDB



















Some pages from a story about two people.
One of them wanted me to draw their story in comic style.






















Poster for a competition.





















One more cup of soul.




















Ads illustration done by me.
















CD Cover Design for a School Project.



















"Sssh!" - Please be quiet at hospital.




















I simplified that Isometric Infographic Design for understanding easily
.




















I drew some people for my agencys new year party concept
and ı want to visualize that way.




















Peer Gynt poster design for Is Sanat.
















Mind Book project, case study book design.













Sigmund Freud's Forgetting Somehthing Book Cover Design

Hiç yorum yok: